樂塗拉花中層料Letu garland intermediate paint
The Letu garland intermediate paint is three-dimensional texture intermediate coating which is confirmed for a long time and applicable to use in a large area. The uniform texture and various texture effects with smooth particle surface can be rolled out uniformly as long as the galling roller is used. The construction property is high, the particle and ripple are smooth and mellow, and it is difficult to gather the dust. It has widely used due to the advantages that other intermediate coating and other art texture coatings cannot be compared.
1. It has high solid content, small drying and shrink, and full modeling.
2. It has high coating strength and good durability, and is not reduced in case of touching the water.
3. Its surface is smooth and mellow, and difficult for gathering the dust.
4. The application property is good, therefore, it is applicable to the construction with many construction methods.
Scope of application:
It is matched with the various interior and exterior wall paints, to create the art textures having the third dimension and other different textures. It is also applicable to DIY.
Outdoor wall of building, concrete surface, masonry structure surface and cement mortar surface.
Recommended process and dosage:
1. The roller with different coarse and fine textures is selected, and it can roll out the effect of orange peel of corresponding coarse and fine textures uniformly.
2. The dosage is about 0.7-1kg/m2.
Due to the thick coating, the actual drying time of coating is relatively big, which is more than 2 days in summer and autumn and more than 3 days in spring and autumn; and after drying, the water-based finishing coat can be painted.